We collect the following information from you:
- Your name and email address directly from you on visiting our Contact Us page or through the email messages you send us.
- The details of the web pages visited from the time you enter to the time you leave our website.
- Hits per week for individual web pages for the purpose of statistical records.
Usage of Information
- We keep all the business conversations, mail correspondences and documents confidential.
- We use the information you provide, such as e-mail only to respond to your requests and email you updated on our latest service offerings.
- We get the details of the web pages visited by you and the number of page hits per week in order to customize our pages or services and thereby enhance our site’s usability.
- When required by law, we may disclose your information to law enforcement officials to protect our rights and to comply with the legal proceedings. We reserve the right to notify you on such compliance with the law.
We follow high security standards to protect your information. Your valuable data is protected from perversion, loss or any external amendment. Group Science strictly restricts access of your information to unauthorized users.
Links to other sites
Updates and Revision